This two-day conference (15 – 16 October 2018, Prague, Czech Republic) showcases some early case studies, the success stories which have delivered ROI back to their businesses’ bottom line. A series of debates will then unravel for delegates, providing real insight into how the IIOT is re-shaping business models.
Companies that don’t employ IIoT solutions will undoubtedly get left behind. Be warned, the disruptors are utilising IIoT not only to improve their efficiency but to re-engineer their business offerings.
At this cutting-edge summit, you will find out how to use IIoT for:
• Driving efficiencies in your core processes
• Reducing costs
• Reducing operational downtime and risks
• Improving quality
• Providing transparency in the supply chain
• Providing customer-centric connected products
Researched specifically for the Central and South East European market, this two-day conference provides an intensive benchmarking opportunity for those responsible for IIoT strategy and execution in the heavy industries.
Bringing together best practice from the region as well as the UK, Germany and the Middle East, you will walk away with a reinvigorated vision for your strategy and practical steps for its implementation.
Below are just a few of our key speakers confirmed for the programme:
• ŠimonChudoba, CEO, IQRF Alliance
• Patrick Savenburg, Data Strategist, Smartfied
• Maria Sisternas, Co-Founder and CEO, Mediaurban
• George Apostolov, Production Planning Director and IT Manager, Alcomet
• Dr HuseyinGuler, Business Planning and Innovation Director, KastamonuEntegre
• EkremZoroglu, SAP Solution Delivery Center, Mercedes-Benz Turk
• Ahmad Al Gendy, Manufacturing Excellence Head, Al Khaleej Sugar Company
• AljoschaSchlosser, Digital Innovation Manager, BOGE Kompressoren
• Olivier Lenz, Programmes Director, Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA)
• Svein David Medhaug, Project Manager Innovation and New Technology, Norwegian Maritime Authority
• David Purón, CTO, Barbara IoT and Member, IoT Council
• AlgirdasPakštas, IoT Council Member
• RadekVozak, Managing Director, RV Tech
Visit www.eelevents.co.uk/iiot18 for more information.
Industry 4.0 Today is Media Partner of the event. As part of our media partnership, we are able to offer a 15% discount on the entry fee. Simply quote JPIIOT18 when registering.