The 14-15th of October 2019 a major upstream and downstream companies come to Zurich, Switzerland, to discuss automation and digitalization from different angles and to showcase their experience.
• Among some cases to be presented are:
• The Pemex Case: Digital Transformation in a box
• West Qurna-2 Project: LUKOIL’s Intelligent Functional Environment (LIFE) Field
• NAPCON, Neste Case study: Machine Learning & AI in refinery operations
• Saras – Sarlux Refinery case: digital data management
• Slovnaft’s approach to highlight discrepancies in the production and trigger corrective actions by using- and integrating digital tools.
To get the full business program: https://bit.ly/2Vc0FiV
AUTOMA 2019 is a closed-door Congress that brings together NOCs, EPCs, Refineries, Pipeline operators, Drilling contractor, Automation systems integrators and Governmental Bodies. It contains focus exhibition area and ten sessions, including one dedicated to start-ups. As Kristina Sabirova, the Project Director of AUTOMA, pointed out:
“Cases presented last year at AUTOMA made it clear that automation and digitalization are actively developing in oil and gas industry. The companies are more than open for the digital future. Therefore, startups are becoming more and more popular with the latest technologies and solutions. That is why we pay attention not only to the market leaders’ presentations but also gather newcomers with fresh ideas. Not without reason, it’s said that the whole digital thing is about something new, isn’t it?”.
Ten startup companies will present their ideas in front of industry leaders, among them are delegates from Saudi Aramco, ExxonMobil, Gazprom Neft, MOL Group, Nord Stream 2 AG, Swiss Federal Office of Energy and many others. Find out more: https://bit.ly/2Vbbd1x
The AUTOMA Organizer, BGS Group, is known as the organizer of closed-door congresses in Europe, including International LNG Congress, PRC Europe, Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub, etc.