The Industrial Internet Consortium® (IIC™), now incorporating OpenFog, announced it will present the Intelligent Transport Systems Forum at IoT World Santa Clara. The forum will run on Monday, May 13, 2019 from 9:00am – 4:00pm in the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA.
It includes two dynamic panel discussions: “Semi-autonomous and Autonomous Vehicle Secure Networking and Connectivity” and “Practical Applications for Building Trustworthy Transportation Solutions” and 10 presentations from IIoT experts. At the forum, you will learn about innovations in autonomous vehicles, connectivity, edge computing, machine learning, secure Over-the-Air (OTA) updates, compute acceleration and automotive OS systems for enterprises and end users.
“With the industrial internet, disruption to our transportation systems is well underway and ITS technologies are being tested and proving their worth in improving the operating capabilities and safety of our systems,” said Kathy Walsh, VP Marketing, Industrial Internet Consortium. “This forum is an exceptional opportunity for transportation experts attending IoT World Santa Clara to learn from technologists whose innovations and companies are leading the revolutionary changes occurring in our transportation systems.”
• Robert Martin, Sr. Secure SW & Technology Principal Engineer, The MITRE Corporation and IIC Steering Committee Member
• Kai Hackbarth, Evangelist, Bosch Software Innovations
• Dan Isaacs, Director Automotive Business Unit, Xilinx
• David Nelson, Chief Strategist Cloud Computing, The Boeing Company
• Rajive Joshi, Principal Solutions Architect, RTI
• Dr. James J. Hunt, CEO, aicas GmbH
• Sven Schrecker, Vice President and Chief Architect, Cyber Security, LHP Engineering Solutions
• Martin Soukup, Vice President of R&D, Connected Transport, Irdeto
• Kathy Walsh, VP Marketing, Industrial Internet Consortium
You can register for the Intelligent Transport Systems Industrial Internet Consortium Forum by purchasing an “Everything Pass” or by adding a “Workshop Day Pass” (13th May Access Only) to other conference passes. IIC Members are entitled to a 30 percent discount with the code available on the IIC member’s website.